This ground-breaking female hormone test predicts how your four key female hormones fluctuate over your entire menstrual cycle rather than just a single day.
Using the latest techniques in artificial intelligence, we combine blood analysis with medical expertise and mathematical modelling, to give you unparalleled scientific insight into your personal hormone health, with support and advice from Forth’s Chief Medical Officer and leading endocrinology expert, Dr Nicky Keay.
By combining medical grade laboratory blood analysis with clinical expertise and artificial intelligence, Female Hormone Mapping predicts how a woman’s four key hormones fluctuate throughout their entire cycle, which is entirely unique to you. It’s the next step in personalised female health intelligence.
This test is for women who have a natural menstrual cycle and are not on hormonal contraception or HRT.
You’ll get explanation, commentary and advice from Forth’s expert endocrinologist on:
- Your unique curves which show how each of your four key hormones are predicted to fluctuate throughout your personal menstrual cycle
- Identification of any potential problem areas
- Confirmation if ovulation has occurred
- Ovarian response score indicating how well your hormone network is working
- For women over forty, confirmation if they have entered the perimenopause
- Increased understanding of the link between hormones fluctuations and your health & wellbeing
- An evidence-based action plan to support your female hormone network
How it works:
- Your test contains x2 test kits, do not take both tests at the same time. Take test 1 on or near day 14 of your cycle, test 2 on or near day 21. Both samples need to be taken during the same menstrual cycle.
When you take each test, log in to your dashboard and complete the questions relevant to each test. You must do this on the same day you take your test so we can correlate any symptoms with your blood test results in your final report.
Please note, you will not receive any results from your first test as we need both day 14 and day 21 to create your hormone curve. Your results will be delivered after we have analysed your second test from day 21.
*If your day 14 or 21 falls on a Friday, we recommend you collect your sample the day before. If your day 14 or 21 falls over the weekend, collect your sample on the following Monday and remember to post in a priority post box in time for that day’s collection.
Key benefits when using Forth’s tracking service
Fast & accurate
Fast & accurate analysis from accredited laboratory
Tests can be done at home
Secure access to online results
Online dashboard which tracks results over time
How it works
We will send you a finger prick kit to use at home
Pop your sample in the post to us using a pre-paid envelope
View your results on your secure personal health dashboard
This a test has a subcription option where you will receive a new test kit at the duration of your choice
You can cancel or change the frequency of your test at any time using your dashboard.